Sunday, June 27, 2010

i miss courtney love's old face

Max is about to start cutting teeth. so today we had a long talk about good drugs and bad drugs and life and celebrities but i disguised it all as a very funny song that made him giggle and drool. he actually just now laughed in his sleep at the TV. i love him because the Soup is really funny.

an adorable check out girl at the drug store said she read my AZ daily star story.

"it was really pretty."

that's my favorite thing lately. i could've kissed her right on the mouth.

2 comments:

  1. you're the biggest sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlee,
    My name is Dani. I also read your story in the news paper. My situation was similar to yours in that I was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, while I was pregnant. I did chemo while still pregnant. It was so scary not knowing how the chemo would affect my son. Today he is a very smart and energetic boy! I have been in remission for 5 years. Your story touched me very much. I just wanted you to know I have been thinking about you and your son.
    Dani

    ReplyDelete