Saturday, June 26, 2010

Don't You Forget About Me No No No NO

don't get me wrong. i'm real thankful i'm getting better and blah blah blah. thank you for asking. however i wrote my heart out to sharon osbourne only to receive a weak ass stamped signature (but kinda cool) glossy of ozzy and a super weak promotional postcard for his new cd. like i was seeking an autograph and not sharing the hardest parts of my life. i think i felt better when i was ignored.

HARLEM have proved themselves a couple of bimbos for sure. i've tried to get in touch with my old pal curtis 5 times since max was born. they visited in december when everything was so scary. but i don't want to be remembered when it's scary because i'm sick. i wanna be remembered because we mixed tequila in our blood and cut our hair and wore white pants and slept around and loved music. and there's a new wolf cub in our hometown. i thought you might care.

i wanna be on front pages. i wanna be back on stages. but not because i'm pitiful and not even because i'm strong. because of what i create and say. not because of some weak ass cancer.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and honest post, I love it. I didn't respond before because I was too shy but after the nice comment you left me on my blog, I will say: If you ever want to do a radio show, just lemme know. If you want a space to create and say anything you want that has nothing to do with sick or strong, seriously. Anytime. I can even pick you up :)
    Love,
    Smog
    p.s. I left other comments for you on my blog toooo ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the beginning of a most excellent song

    ReplyDelete